Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have this feeling inside that I wouldn't like me, if I met me...

Journal comic time! Since I randomly ran into Liz Prince over the weekend, and had an otherwise insane weekend in general I felt it was time to make another comic. By the way if you don't know who Liz Prince is, you should check out her stuff here:
http://lizprincepower.com/
http://comicnrrd.livejournal.com/

I'd been following her work since before I moved here and had a sort of vague notion that she lived in the area but sort of forgot about it until I almost walked into her. Heh.

Also, I am excited to note that I will be making cookies tonight so I'll be able to test out my kickass new oven timer. Woooo!

Note: Ok, to my own credit I wasn't totally hitting on the dude in panel 5. I noticed that he had a Frank Kozik tattoo, who I happen to be a huge fan of and I got a little over excited. I didn't happen to be recieved too well as he was more concerned with his girlfriend than me, which is understandable.

If you don't know who Frank Kozik is, check his stuff out here:
http://www.fkozik.com/

I have spent entirely too much money on his cute little smorkin' labbits, but I just can't seem to help myself...

No comments: