Friday, March 13, 2009

A double dose of awesome




Soooo I'm almost finished with my Far From Finished t-shirt designs. Wait, did I mention that? I think I did...sort of ambiguously. Anyway, I've still got a few more on the way but here are a couple of the finished ones. I think these will be available in Europe, I'm not quite sure yet...but when they get printed I'll link to store.

FYI, for those of you not familiar with the art of the tattoo, the top image is a tattoo gun kind of morphed into a real gun. I actually came up with this idea, while being tattooed myself. The more you know!*


Good luck to everyone this St. Patty's Day weekend! I will be in Southie, trying not to get trampled by giant Irish dudes...then I'll be at Less than Jake, trying not to trample little (possibly Irish) preteens. I can never quite find a happy medium. heh.


*Dear "The more you know" public service people, please do not sue me. I am but a useless pawn in your crusade to passive aggressively save the world.

No comments: