Sunday, April 12, 2009

This one is for the ladies and by the ladies, I mean the men


So I'm officially one holiday behind. Here's a little piece I got from a Valentine's Day figure drawing session with Dr. Sketchy's Anti Art School. Most of the things I draw there I just use as an exercise, but I liked this drawing so much I decided to scan it in and color it. Oh and by the way...in case you were wondering, she wasn't levitating, she was laying across a couple of stools. I figured since she had the cape on anyway, I might as well give her some super powers.

For those of you that don't know about Dr. Sketchy, its good for people who like to drink beer, draw burlesque dancers/other performers and ummm drink beer. Also you have to be okay with a little bit of nakedness. (Not too much though, they're not getting paid that much...)


Fine by me! I say, bring on the pasties!
If you are interested, here is the link: http://www.myspace.com/drsketchysboston

Oh yeah and happy eat shitloads of baby animal shaped chocolate day! Jesus was a nice guy (...so was Buddha but I'm pretty sure he doesn't get a chocolate eating day. Enjoy it Christians!)

No comments: