Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm not narcissistic, really (except for today)





Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I am awesome!!!!!!

Hmm. Okay enough of that. So after many grueling nights of matting and rematting, printing and reprinting, getting high on spray mounts fumes and getting high on...other things I finally have all my work up and for sale at Mr. Crepe in Davis Square. I'm really happy with the way everything turned out, my prints are sexy as hell and I've already gotten a good response from people.

If you're looking to pick up something of mine, now would be the time to do it. Mr. Crepe doesn't take a commission on the art they sell so I'm selling everything as cheap as I possibly can. My philosophy is that art is for everyone not just people with a good deal of disposable income, plus I just like having my work out there as much as possible.

I'll probably be setting up an Etsy page and selling some of my prints to some local crafty type stores, but for now you know where to go. I have a Paypal account, so if you're interested in something, just e-mail me.

Here's the address:
Mr. Crepe
51 Davis Square
Somerville, MA 02144

Edit:
So I've had a few people ask, and just in case you want to know, here is the price listing:
- Lurk; Carnivorous Plant, Fishing, Evil Mushroom, Tentacle Lotus; 11x14 framed
$30ea

-Baby Giant Squids; 5x7 framed and matted
$15ea/ $40 set of 3

-Cheeseburger Tree; 8x10 framed
$20

-Scally Cap Girl; 8x10 framed and matted
$20

-Gypsy Girl; 8x10 framed and matted
$20

-Mermaid/Reverse Mermaid; 8x10 framed and double matted
$25ea/ $45 set of 2

- Heads or Tails; 16x20 framed and matted
$55 SOLD (but I can make another one)

- Sphinx; 16x20 framed
$50

2 comments:

John F. said...

These all look awesome! I'll have to take a better look next time I'm in Mr. Crepe.

christa! said...

I'm glad you like them! I've gotten a pretty good response so far. Somerville is truly an artistic Mecca. lol. :)