
Holy crap! Guess who was featured in Public Radio Kitchen. Me! Kind of! Heh.
So, short story shorter, Public Radio Kitchen (as heard on 90.9 WBUR)did a photo essay for their website about Mr. Crepe, the coffee shop I had my work up in. Along with a behind the scenes look at the shop, Public Radio Kitchen mentioned that Mr. Crepe features local artists, so my work got a nice little shot in the story's photo gallery.
Yay! Here's the link:
http://publicradiokitchen.org/2009/07/28/a-day-in-the-life-of-mr-crepe/(in case you were wondering my stuff is featured on the 7th photo in the gallery)
I took all my work down this weekend to make room for the next artist. If you bought something from me you should be getting your piece ASAP! If you are interested in buying something, drop me a line. I've still got a few left.
On a completely unrelated note (but mostly because I can't seem to steal that photo from the gallery for myself,) I present to you an old timey fish I drew, while once again, in a meeting. It was on the ceiling of this fancy old hotel that I didn't feel rich or classy enough to walk through. It sort of sucks. Sorry. You can't expect a winner every time, kids. Life lessons, that's what I'm about.
No comments:
Post a Comment