Friday, January 1, 2010

I've got 100 resolutions, but I've got no solutions...


Ahh, 2009: the year of dead celebrities that have virtually no impact on my life. Also, some other stuff happened...

This time of year I like to reflect upon all the glaringly stupid things I've done coupled with remembering all the intense and painful regrets I have. So, in honor of the new year, this 2010, I call this sketch the ghost of bad decisions past.

I personally apologize for the the stupid things I've done, am doing and will do in the future. I don't make resolutions. Heh.

On a far more awesome note, Throwdown, oh man. What a way to start the punk rock new year! I had my doubts about seeing at the House of Blues, but aside from the $6 Pabst everything was an amazing, awesome and unifying experience.

Cheers to everyone and lets try not to fuck up 2010 too badly!

2 comments:

John F. said...

Throwdown was so awesome :D Glad you found me! :)

christa! said...

Same here :) I ran into almost everyone I know there. It was one hell of a show!