
Well hello! I've finally got around to finishing my travel sketch journal thing...and yes, I ended it with a shit joke. Clearly, I am far less mature than I previously thought.
What's new? Lots of things, I've got some new band stuff coming up, plus I think I might be donating one of my pieces to the American Heart Association for an auction thing. Ironic because in so many of my sketches I draw myself without one. Apparently, people need those things. Weird.
Also! Stand-up. I seem to be not terrible at this. I've sort of gotten addicted to it, even though its frequently painful and demoralizing. Sort of like doing heroin, except minus the cool track marks and free government methadone. (I hear it comes in watermelon flavor now! Greedy bastards.)
Anyway, to those interested, I've got a show this weekend:
Improv Boston
Sunday, August 22, 9pm
Cheers!
christa
No comments:
Post a Comment