Saturday, January 21, 2012

Return of the Shark with Sunglasses! (Plus, I Wrote a Thing!)





Websites! I made them! I'm the greatest!

Here are a couple of screen shots for the websites I made for my buddies/friends in comedy, Josh Gondelman and Jason Cordova. Working for fellow comedians is one of my favorite things, especially since they are always cool with anything funky I want to do. Since I designed Josh's album as well, I decided to bring back our friendly old shark with sunglasses. Art! It's a thing I do!

You can find Josh's site here:
www.joshgondelman.com

and Jason's site here:
www.hardcordova.com


Also, I wrote an essay about how dumb and immature I am and the Women In Comedy Festival blog was nice enough to post it. Check it!

http://womenincomedyfestival.blogspot.com


Cheers!
Christa


....and in case you were wondering, this is what I'm doing next week.

Fody's Nashua, NH 1/26; 8pm
O'Hara's, Dracut, MA 1/27; 8:30pm

No comments: