
This is my first official journal comic. I think I'm going to try to do one of these a week and take things from there.* Sorry about the size, you'll need to click on it to make it readable.
*Disclaimer 1: I've have not, nor ever intend to make out with my cat. He has this habit of standing on my chest and looking at me while I'm asleep, so more often than not, I am woken up by smelly fish breath.
*Disclaimer 2: I do not fantasize about mermen. I have trouble enough with regular guys than to waste my time with imaginary ones.
*Disclaimer 3: Shit. This whole journal comic is a lie and I only just started. So it goes...
2 comments:
I like this one. I challenge you to do 3 funny pictures instead of depressing ones on your next 7 days :)
Damn. My next comic was going to be about wanting to be hit by a train. Lol. No worries, I have a few scripts written that aren't too depressing. I just need to get around to drawing them...
Post a Comment