Thursday, May 28, 2009

Psilocybin is a hell of a drug





Due to the fact that I just got a bunch of work and nothing I can show right now, I once again present to you another edition of Random Things That I Have Crafted (aka what I do when I'm not drawing, going to shows or getting drunk...scratch that, sometimes I do this when I'm drunk...okay you get the idea...)

The first thing I've got posted here is a patch that I made for a hoodie. It was from my old job, which I have no interest in advertising but the hoodie was free so I figured I'd spice it up a bit. The second thing is a result of bordom, vintage fabric that I stole from my highschool costume room a billion years ago and an overactive imagination.

I just realized everything crafty thing I have posted here is a mushroom. Why? I'm not sure, other than mushrooms are pretty awesome. I've got another part of Lurk that involves an evil mushroom but it's still in pencil...hopefully I'll have it done in time to put up in July...

Also...If you live in the Boston area my buddies the Sprained Ankles will be playin at Church (the bar..heh) with the Allstonians and once again, I encourage you all to attend. In my opinion, going to shows is pretty much like going to church anyway, and this way, you can do both, and you wouldn't even be lying to your mom when she asks you what you did on Saturday night. Ba-zing!

No comments: