Monday, May 11, 2009

That booty don't stop giiiiiirl


I'm not quite sure how it started but somewhere along the line I took an interest in giant squids. Maybe it's their sheer size (giant), association with cryptozoology (excriptid?), or just the fact that they can beat the crap of the whale, I've always found them intriguing.

Anyway, I'm going to be doing a few more of these guys in different color variations and selling them when my stuff goes up in July. They will be pretty small (4x6?) and thus will be cheap for me to produce, which in turn makes them cheap for you to buy, which I encourage you to do. Again, win-win.

On a completely unrelated note, I went to see a Found Magazine event over the weekend. If you don't know anything about Found, it's a great publication that puts together notes, lists and random things of all kinds that readers, umm... find. The show was hilarious and we ended up meeting them afterwards. Great dudes, and man, they party like rockstars.

Found is doing a nationwide tour right now so if you haven't seen it yet, it's defiantly worth it.

http://www.foundmagazine.com/

No comments: