

Jesus christ finally! My shit for Far From Finished got printed! For the most part this stuff is only gonna be available on their European tour, or if you're really motivated to grab something of mine, their distributer online. I've got a couple more that have yet to be printed and I think they're using the tattoo gun thing I did as a sticker.
In case you were wondering, this is just another filler post as my life/money is being sucked away by my showing at the cafe in July. I should have my prints back soon and hopefully they will be awesome. (If they are not awesome, I shall weep the tears of a thousand souls, a thousand damned souls...Seriously, it'll be that bad)
Anyway, here's the link!
http://www.myspace.com/farfromfinished
(my t-shirts are on the 2nd slideshow)
https://shop.trashmark.com/index.php?lang=en
(go to search, type in Far From Finished)
Oh yeah also, a kickass show at Bull McCabe's in Somerville tomorrow with...
New Alibis
Scars
Burning Streets
Sprained Ankles
No comments:
Post a Comment