
It's time for another edition of: Random crap I found in my sketchbook that I'm putting up in order to waste time.
The skeleton in this drawing based on (completely ripped off from) a gravestone in Granary Burial Ground. Now, I'm not a goth kid, but some of the art on those graves kicks some serious ass, plus I walk by it almost every day. I figured I'd snap a few pictures to get some inspiration for a tattoo I was designing.
As a site note, the people taking pictures that day were as follows:
- Harried looking tourist, trying to keep track of 2 screaming kids
- Mopey indie rock "real" photographer guy
- 400lb goth girl looking like everyone else around was invading her space
- me
Man, if those dudes back in the day knew all the ridiculous people who traipsed through that place, I'm pretty sure they would have just dumped everyone into the harbor. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment