Friday, September 11, 2009

Ride the waves! (of apathy)


Ok I'm not gonna lie. This thing sorta sucks. I drew it in a meeting. heh. I'm working on about 8 million projects right now and they are all about a quarter finished. Gaaaah. I'm not complaining of course, I love getting work. This just happens to be a convient excuse for my slackerdom lately.

Anyway, enjoy! (or not I don't really care, this blog is free ya know, so quit your bitchin imaginary people who I believe read this thing...)

<3
xta*


*I started abbreviating my name like that waaaaaaay before christina aguilera did by the way. I think she has that tattooed on the back of her neck or something. Why the hell would you tattoo your own name on yourself? Do you think she forgets?...and if she did, is the back of her neck really the best place to put it if she has such significant memory loss issues? Laaaamme. Anyway, I'm brinin it back. Fuck that bitch. Shitty pop stars ain't got nothin on me...**

**Unfortunately, I also happen to share my birthday with britney spears, which I find equally distressing.

No comments: