Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Being Unloved isn't always a bad thing...




Guess what! Your favorite scrappy* little designer and Boston punk legends Mark Lind & the Unloved (members of the Ducky Boys...etc.) have teamed up to make your life more awesome! (Of course by teamed up I mean Mark tells me what to design and I design it...) Anyway, as you have probably already deduced, I'm just finishing up the artwork for thier latest album Homeward Bound. I'm not gonna lie to you guys, I am pretty stoked about this one. Of course, the album is going to be awesome so it's not like I really need to tell you to grab this...but dude...I designed it, so that means if you had any small inclinations about say, not grabbing this album immediately upon its release, they should instantly be quelled by the fact, that if nothing else, the album artwork will be nothing short of amazing. (Did I mention I am a narcissist?)

There you have it, shameless self promotion at it's finest. It's called Shameless Design for a reason kids!

<3
xta

*this is the first and only instance I have described myself as scrappy, although it seems appropriate this time, I hope to never have do this again.

No comments: