Tuesday, October 6, 2009

These boots are made for stompin!


All right kids, I admit the posts have been lackluster as of late. Look, I've been busy. And not that kind of "busy" that translates to "I haven't done shit and this is my excuse" kind of busy...like I actually have legitimate reasons, mainly that people keep commissioning me for stuff. This is a good thing...more than a good thing, it's an awesome thing... buuuuut it also means that I can't really post too much until the actual project is finished. Word on the street is I'm workin on some pretty kickass album art, for a pretty kickass album...I'm also working on some new prints and did some buttons for the Stress with the help of the lovely Jenny Stench.

In completely unrelated but equally awesome news, I hitched a ride with the Stress this past weekend to their show in NYC with the Void Union and the Hub City Stompers, where I was a wussy ass roadie and a decent merch girl. I tried my best to bat my eyelashes enough to coerce young impressionable boys into buying shit but seeing as I was not an actual band member, it makes me significantly less cool, then um...everyone. Le sigh. At least I got a decent pair of............
......doc martins.

Anyway, I met a bunch of awesome people and everyone was super nice and played great, so indeed it was a successful venture for everyone involved. Good times, were in fact, were had by all.




cheers!
xta

No comments: