Friday, May 14, 2010

I'll blame Jesus instead. That guy hasn't done anything in like 2,000 years.



Hey kids! Amidst the insanity of my commissions (new stuff for Far From Finished soon!), my unstable living situation, and my general malaise and misery, I bring to you the second page of my travel journal comic!

It has come to my attention that apparently, I am incapable for drawing a straight line much less am able to letter anything that is legible. I really like the look of hand lettered pieces but since I've been getting some complaints I'm reverting to type. Laaame. I'll fix the first page at some point as well.

I'm not quite sure why my handwriting is so bad (what you see in the comics is great compared to what it normally looks like) since I'm at least a halfway decent illustrator. My only excuse is that I get sort of bored when I write, to the point where I start leaving out letters or combining them. Basically, I can barely read my own handwriting. I blame Obama.*

As always, have fun, be safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do!**

(clicky to enlarge)


Cheers!
christa



*Naaaw I'm just kidding buddy. I love ya. Lets get brunch.
** This is probably not very good advice.

No comments: