
Hey kids! I sort of spaced on this last week, but looky here! I did a poster for Boston's one and only, Self Proclaimed Rockstars (We've got lots of other rockstars, but these guys are the only ones that are self referential,). Anyway, they've got a residency at Precinct this month and the kickoff show brought the house down. In addition to music, Mick has started a late night comedy showcase after each SPR show, starring some of Boston's most awesome comedians...and by that I mean of course, that I am on one of these shows.
Tonite will be SPR's new album preview extravaganza along with a few other kickass bands and comedians. Check it tonite and every Thursday this month!
Interested in seeing me waste my time on stage, in a vain and misguided attempt for attention? Next week you can find me here:
10/19 The Varsity Club 7pm
10/21 The Precinct with SPR, music at 8pm, comedy at Midnight
Cheers!
Christa
No comments:
Post a Comment