Monday, September 14, 2009

I always wanted more than 50 hours every week and a paid vacation (on the Jersey shoreline)


An exercise in futility: because just like just like Jesus, I can resurrect myself from the dead and my blood is made of alcohol.* (clicky to enlarge)

Every word of this comic is true except the part about getting on the train at 8:15am...that would mean I actually get to work on time.


*My apologies on the lettering and perspective. Although people tell me I am am artist, I can barely read my own handwriting and have a deathly aversion to rulers...

3 comments:

John F. said...

Rulers are for suckers. This looks good! I like it, and identify.

Also, I now need to listen to the Less Than Jake song in the title.

christa! said...

Thanks!Ltj quotes always seem to work perfectly with my comics. I'm glad people pick up on it :)

Emily Peters said...

HAHAHA. I love this one.