Friday, March 5, 2010

I'll take the top half


Hey hey! Some actual finished work! Rock! This is a modification of my reverse mermaid print that is going to be used as a t-shirt for, you guessed it, Tall Ship Sexy magazine. Woooo! I've also got some nautical themed zodiac signs coming up for them as well. This project is a lot of fun because it incorporates all my favorite things...tattoo flash, giant squids, and the possibility of drawing some more titties.

So the thing is...with all these projects I have going on, plus the stand up, my life has been reduced to tiny scraps of paper that make absolutely no sense, to anyone but me. For example: I have a single post-it not reading bestiality. Yup, that's it. It's an idea for a joke I just wrote, that let me tell you, is incredibly classy. That and all the half scribbled ideas I have for my commissions, basically make me look like a schizophrenic. Now, not like I'm not used to people thinking I'm crazy, but usually it's that kind of "maybe that last drink was a bad idea" kind of crazy, not the "you need to be sedated and put into an institution" kind of crazy. The former, my friends, is significantly cooler...plus I'm being a productive consumer. Everybody wins!

I'll probably hit up a couple more open mikes this week (just did my first last Monday)....but I'm not posting where they are yet until I'm convinced I don't suck. Now, I'm not saying that I'm the greatest comedian ever, but I think I could give Carrot Top a run for his money....but mostly that's because I still have the ability to make facial expressions. I gotta say though, that guy's eyebrows are waxed beautifully.

Peace out cub scouts!
(Stay away from big black vans and men with candy.)

<3

christa

No comments: