Friday, May 7, 2010

I would seriously live in the rainforest forever if there weren't bugs there the size of my face


Hey kids! I'm back from Costa Rica and surprisingly, not dead, infected with some crazy jungle disease or a coke mule! Mission accomplished.

In all seriousness though, the trip was an amazing experience and I had a great time with my friends. The rainforest is a beautiful place (aside from the giant, scary, aaaaangry bugs). I was pretty much in a constant state of awe the entire time. Look to the left...majesty, look to the right...majesty, look behind you, still more majesty. I could go on, believe me.

Anyway, in order to remember the trip I kept a little travel sketch journal for you all to enjoy. Here's part 1! (clicky to enlarge)


cheers!
christa

1 comment:

John F. said...

The horrifying insects are one of the reasons I don't travel to places like that. Sure, it limits my adventures, but I run around screaming like a little girl so much less that way.

Glad you had a great time! Sounds like it was a blast :)